Causes of defects in mold products.
1. Insufficient filling of mold products.
(1) the temperature of the material cylinder, nozzle and mold is low, 2).
The injection pressure is too small 5) the injection speed is too slow 6) the runner and gate size is too small, the gate number is not enough, and the gate position is not appropriate 7)
8) the injection time is too short 9) the pouring system is blocked 10) the plastic flow is too poor.
2 mold products overflow.
1) the cylinder, nozzle and mold temperature are too high. 2) the injection pressure is too large, and the locking force is too small. 3) the molasses is not tight, and there is sundries or templates.
5) plastic is too liquid. 6) too much material.
There are bubbles in mold products.
1) the plastic is not dry enough, containing water 2) the plastic is broken down 3) the injection rate is too fast 4) the injection pressure is too small 5) the mold temperature is too low,
The imitation is incomplete. 6) the mold exhaust is defective 7) from the feeding end to the air.
4 mold products sag.
(1) the material is less than 2) the material temperature is too high 3) the wall thickness of the product is too large and the thickness of the wall is too large 4), and the time of injection and pressure protection is too short 5).
The pressure is too small 6) the injection speed is too fast 7) the gate position is not appropriate.
5 mold products have obvious fusion lines.
1) the material temperature is too low, the fluidity of the plastic is 2) the injection pressure is too small 3) the injection speed is too slow 4) the mold temperature is too low 5) the cavity exhaust is not.
Good 6) cavity is polluted.
The surface of mold products is silver and corrugated.
1) the plastic contains water and volatiles 2) the temperature is too high or too low 3) the injection pressure is too small 4) the size of the runner and gate is too big 5.
The internal stress of the product is too high.
The surface of the product has black spots and stripes.
1) the plastic has broken down 2) the rotating speed of the screw is too fast, and the back pressure is too fast 3) the nozzle is not in good agreement with the main channel, and the product is produced. 4) mode
The plastic is contaminated or brought into sundries 6) the particle size of the plastic is often defective.